Where do your products come from?
I live in Europe, how is it going?
Are my payments secure?
What about your reviews?
How can I be sure of my clothing size? What if the size doesn't fit me?
How to install the application Neoafrica on phone and Computer / PC?
Do not forget to authorize the sending of neoafrica.fr website notifications in order to receive push notifications on new products, offers and especially to follow the status of your orders.
- going to the site neoafrica.fr with the browser chrome or safari
- opening the browser options
- clicking on the option "Add to home screen"
- Go to the neoafrica.fr website
- Open your browser options
- Click on the option "Install Neoafrica" then "Install"
If you don't see the "Install Neoafrica" option, just pick the "Add to Home screen" option.
How to open a shop on Neoafrica?
- Click "Open My Shop" or other equivalent links from the site to get started. For e-commerce compliance reasons, you must open a customer account before you can open a seller account. Open your shop now
- Fill out the corresponding fields of the account creation page with your precise information (Neofrica is committed to protecting them and not distributing them, for more read our GTU et Legal Notice )
- For a nice shop page, please add a 300 * 400 pixels profile profile image
How does your shop work?
- Adding information about the product in the "information" tab of your dashboard: Indicate the Product Name, its Reference in your shop (useful to find you when ordering and shipping the product), Description product brief (summary highlighted on the product page) and the long description of the product
- Adding your prices in the "Price" tab: you can add an HT price (excluding taxes), an offer price (price after reduction or promotion), the tax rate corresponding to your country (choose in the drop-down list) ), or simply add the price including VAT
- Adding the categories to which you want your product to be associated in the "Associations" tab: choose the category that best corresponds to your product by scrolling down the list of categories, checking yours and validating your choice
- Creating your delivery method in the "Delivery" tab: Neoafrica gives you the freedom to create and choose your own delivery methods. Create your carrier by the corresponding form and it will appear on your product sheets. If you want to use Neoafrica carriers, please contact us through your seller account, your customer account or by writing to us.
- Defining the quantity of your product in the "Quantity" tab: very important, do not forget to add the quantity of the product created.
Unless your product is made to order, there your product will be marked as out of stock with order allowed
- Defining the declination of the product if it has some, in the tab "Declinations": you have the possibility to declare your declinations of products by selecting the attributes in the drop-down menu (Color, Size, Texture etc ...) and the corresponding values, and above all you can combine them and declare their impact on the price and weight of the product.
- Adding product images in the "Images" tab: Images make the product more attractive and are very important in E-commerce. You have the possibility to add 3 images by products.
P.S: We recommend the size 559 * 748 pixels
- Adding features in the "Features" tab: If your product has special characteristics, you can declare it.
For more information or help, do not hesitate to contact us.
How does Neoafrica work for sellers?
Neoafrica works in a very simple way.
- Open your shop and add your products
- When the buyer places an order on the site, you are notified directly by email or push notifications.
- You must confirm the order as soon as posible (48h at most), and ship it
- As soon as the order is shipped, the amount is credited to your virtual wallet less the commission imposed. Otherwise Neoafrica will be obliged to refund the buyer
- From then on, you can make transfers to the account of your choice as soon as you wish either by Bank Transfer or by Paypal Transferr
For sellers in Africa, Neoafrica provides its hub in Lomé for shipping to the world :
Neoafrica, through this hub, is in charge of shipping your products from Lomé to the destination of your order. All you have to do is send us your products, whatever the quantity or weight, and we will do the rest.
To take advantage of our hub or for any additional information, contact us by email at email@example.com or by whatsapp on +228 97 22 96 81 or +33 7 50 58 05 28.
I sell from Africa. How can I satisfy my customers worldwide?
IMPORTANT N.B.: We will add the five days necessary for delivery to your product sheet and an additional cost of 7 euros will be added on delivery for your customers or buyers. So it will be very important to specify your country of origin in your sales profile.
I am/will be on holiday, what should I do?