Agbada is a ceremonial outfit that consists of three pieces: knotted pants that tighten towards the ankles, a long-sleeved shirt and a large sewn-in sleeveless dress shirt worn over it, made from cotton richly embroidered in traditional patterns. However, modern Yoruba people make Agbada from synthetic fabrics that look like silk.
Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
Agbada / dashiki for African men with refined finish Perfect for weddings, engagements and similar outings Comfortable and enhancing the silhouette
Fabric: Rich Bazin
Fabric Care: Dry Clean Only
Produced in an environment free of pests, smoke and dust.
Please note that the measurements in the size guide are general and that a custom order can be made by sending the following measurements:
• Chest (around the chest under the armpits, must be as free as you want)
• Width of the shoulders or the shoulder back to the other shoulder)
• Size (around your waist just above your belt)
• Length of pants (From the waist up to your legs as long as you like)
• Width of the thigh (around your thighs, should be free enough)
• Crotch Junction of your legs to your foot)
• Ankle width (around your ankles, should be loose enough).
COUNTRIE OF EXPEDITION: Togo